the most important lesson i've learned in my four years at an accredited university is that you should always buy your books on amazon

to say i did not cry in the byu bookstore today would be the truth.

to say i did not pause to pretend i was texting while i regained my composure is a different story.

i just hope that they enjoy the eighty-five dollars they are keeping from me, while i enjoy yet another dinner of canned kidney beans, because i cannot afford groceries right now, and recently discovered allergy-induced exclusions from my dietary habits preclude me from eating ramen.

(was that the most collegiate sentence you've ever heard?)



the second most important lesson i've learned here is that the size of my age is inversely proportionate to the caliber of my social skills.

and also that i suck at math.

1 comment:

  1. I like your chevron banner!That price is ridiculous:( And I suck at math too.

    ReplyDelete