don't get me wrong, vacations are really, really great. and i needed a vacation, you know? i needed to quit my job and go on a week long vacation--on the water!!--without worrying about anything and knowing that when I return I'll be starting a new job that i'm excited (terrified) about.

that's what i needed.

but also. while i was out there, i couldn't help but feel like i just needed my own bed, and my own space, and my own friends, and a little break from my neurotic self-analysis.

but how do you get a break from your own head?


no amount of distance can give you that.





anyway, i'm back and i'm tan and i really did have a wonderful time, and now i'm going to stress over what i'm going to wear on my first day because worrying about frivolous things like that is easier than worrying about potentially having just made a horrible decision or failing and realizing i've wasted my last 5 years in school on something i am not cut out for.

so my question to you is..... how do you feel about coral and black?

2 comments:

  1. Corsl and black is good. Good luck, I will be praying for you!Glad you had a relaxing vacation.:)

    ReplyDelete